Executing our mission during COVID-19
- May 6, 2020
Coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, has affected our nation and our world in unprecedented ways. While our country is working diligently to navigate through these challenging times, the team members at Clark Metal Products have continued to support our valued customers day in and day out. We take pride in supporting numerous businesses in life-sustaining industries, including those manufacturing products utilized on the front lines of the fight against COVID-19.
Being deemed a life-sustaining business is humbling and Clark Metal takes that classification seriously. The safety of our team members is of utmost importance as we maintain a high level of support to exceed our customers’ expectations. Since the outbreak, we have taken numerous proactive steps to ensure the health and well-being of our employees including:
- Created a COVID-19 taskforce that meets daily to address and respond to any concerns within Clark Metal.
- Increased our daily contracted cleaning services and implemented management team cleaning of frequently used touch points in the production area.
- Implemented social distancing policies throughout the entire facility.
- Suspended all business travel and strictly limited visitors permitted in to our facility.
- Implemented teleworking arrangements for the majority of our office staff.
COVID-19 has presented challenges rarely encountered in our 65-year history. Clark Metal remains committed to upholding our core values in support of our customers, employees and community as we all strive to defeat this pandemic.